Saturday, July 2, 2011

distracting thoughts no. 2

i know. i know i had the chance to know it but that's not the case, cuz something caught me when i sat on a public chair near to a drainage yesterday and noticed a huge gap between the sewage lids and its perforated pipe are not properly attached and both sides of screws are loose and it leaked with waters and so i messed with it a lil bit with a stick and with people staring but knowing to not knowing what i'm doing, i stop in a midst and make myself to a to nearby 7-eleven to buy me a drink that reminds me something i think i want to keep myself to be reminds at but has no clue what's all about.

and so after having a late night session of supper with a bunch of cool people , i went back home and eagerly to googled it out but has no idea where to start or how to begin cuz i've no clue what's the fuss this is all about.

know what i'm sayin sia?

No comments: